Marching Band Text Alerts
about 1 year ago
Want to Receive Updates for Marching Band?
Follow these simple steps:
· Communication is sometimes a hard thing to manage, especially when announcements need to be made last minute. The marching band program uses an electronic notification system through text and/or e-mail called “Remind.” This is used for students in both Junior and Senior High Marching Band. I use this notification system to send out information to students and parents regarding things like performance dates/times, rehearsal schedules, fundraising dates, reminders to turn in forms that were sent home, etc. It may also be used if rehearsals may have to be changed or cancelled at the last minute.
· All you have to do to sign up for these notifications is send a text and/or e-mail to the number or address provided below. It is absolutely free to join, and you will only receive messages sent directly from me. I will not see the cell phone numbers or e-mail addresses of anyone that signs up to receive alerts, nor will you see my cell phone number. This is managed completely by the “Remind” website. You are able to stop receiving the alerts at any time by unsubscribing.
· To receive MARCHING BAND Alerts:
· Text @cmarchband to 81010
· E-mail @email@example.com (leave the subject field blank)